Compliance with the rules of the road is not discussed, the violation of their deadly. Spelling rules are often violated, and this only threatens misunderstanding on the part of society. Many do not even suspect the rules of pronunciation, but believe me, their violation can also end fatally!
Deviations from generally accepted norms interfere with linguistic communication, distract the listener from the meaning of the spoken and interfere with understanding. Public speech must comply with the orthoepic norms of pronunciation of the Russian literary language. Only in the case when the speaker has the right speech, can he convey the wealth of the language in which Pushkin, Tolstoy, and Dostoevsky worked. A huge role in the preservation of exemplary literary pronunciation belongs to the Moscow Art Academic Theater. M. Gorky and the Small Academic Theater.
Russian-speaking people from different areas often speak local dialects and dialects. There are "okay" and "hiccup" dialects. In everyday speech, sounds are shortened, designed to be long, but those are pronounced that should “fall out” and not be pronounced, as it is written. And if you remember the slang words, vague diction, swallowing sounds - the picture emerges joyless!
In the Moscow region and central regions of Russia, “akayut” is moderate. It was this moderate “acania” that became the norm of Russian literary pronunciation, a sign of the culture of speech. Orthoepy covers the following sections:
- norms of pronunciation of individual sounds and their combinations;
- intonational and melodic structure.
However, one can not discount the clarity and clarity, especially public speech.
Here are a few orthoepic rules. I hope that at least some of them you observe:
1. In some combinations of several consonants, one of them falls out: hello - hello, heart - heart, sun - sun.
2. In the words “if,” “near,” “after,” “perhaps,” the sounds of [S] and [S] are softened and pronounced “esli”, “take”, “complete”, “break”.
3. The voiced consonants B, C, D, D, F, 3 at the end of the word sound like deaf P, F, C, T, III, C paired with them. For example: forehead - lo [n], blood - close [f ' ], eye - eye [s], ice - le [t], fear - ispu [k] (the sign 'indicates the softness of the consonant).
4. Combinations of C H and SCH are pronounced as a long soft sound [Sch ']: happiness is a bristle, a score is a brush, the customer is a requester.
5. Combinations of ZH and LJ, located inside the root of a word, are pronounced as a long (double) soft sound [G]. For example: I leave - I leave, I come - I rest, then later, the reins - reins, rattles - rattle. The word “rain” is pronounced with a long soft [Ш] (SIL) or with a long soft [Ж] (ЖЖЖЬ) before a combination of railway: dosh, dozhzhya, dozhzhichek, dozhzhit, dozhzhom, dozhzhevik.
6. If the unstressed sound [O] is at the beginning of a word, then it is always pronounced as [A]. For example, o [a] cno, o [a] on, o [a] t, o [a] mistake, o [a] laziness.
7. The combination of the sounds of the TC in the composition of the reciprocating particle TCS (HERE) in the verbs is pronounced as the sound of [C]. For example: dress - dress, fear - a fighter, learn - a teacher, improve - perfectionist.
There are quite a few rules and laws of Russian literary orthoepy, and in order to master the correct speech, it makes sense to ask about the relevant literature and other types of information.